Cinch-to-Use A to Z List of State Nursing Schools
Diverse Career Opportunities in Nursing
Well over half of all states are in various throes of nursing shortage. The contributing factors are many and foretell of complex Healthcare rifts. But there is a silver lining in this otherwise gloomy cloud: there may be no more compelling time to launch a nursing career than right now. And of course to do that you need to earn a nursing degree: Practical Nurse, Associates, Bachelors, Masters or even Doctoral degree.
**Good News: Nursing schools large and small, urban and rural, online and offline have diverse degree options to fit nearly every budget and type of nursing student.
Hospitals are hungry for fresh and well-trained nurses and many of the major cities across the country offer nurses exciting Level 1 Trauma facilities and otherwise hectic practice arenas. But also needy are many other types of patient care facilities. And if rural nursing ever crossed your mind, you’ll have plenty of opportunities to explore this challenging career sub-specialty in many states.
Nursing schools have been breaking their backs to amplify nursing programs in a variety of innovative ways:
- Online nursing degree programs are nearly a must-have part of any college or university curriculum. Not only do these programs satisfy the wants of working nurses, but they also cast a wider net for remote students, offer convenient career options for other professional adults, and expand a brick and mortar nursing schools’ facilities many fold.
- Accelerated BSN and MSN degrees make quick work of training adult career changers with pre-existing non-nursing degrees. These are fast-tracks to solid entry-level nursing jobs.
- RNs with experience under their belts may find increasingly attractive loan repayment and other financial incentives for pursuing Nurse Educator degrees and roles. At the same time other Advanced Practice Nurses are also being urged to expand their professional field into more challenging and lucrative specialties.
The state nursing school pages are to be used as a guide:
- Search for accredited campus-based nursing schools in each state
- Explore popular online nursing programs
- Gather general information on the various state trends in nursing, including career opportunities, job strategies, and desired nursing specializations
- Find official links to state boards of nursing
- Get valuable info on state financial incentives specifically designed for nursing students.
Get on board with a nearly bullet-proof career in Nursing.
Explore Your Nursing Degree Options Today!